We asked our friends at Rooster Street Butcher in Lititz, PA to take our meat and make some All American Happy Valley Hot Dogs for us, well the USDA won't let us call them hot dogs since we don't add nitrates, but that's what they are!
These Hot Dogs pack in that nostalgic flavor we all expect from hot dogs, but land with more vibrant flavors and clear artisanal excellence. They certainly aren't an Oscar Mayer wiener, but that's what we like about them.
- 12 oz. per pack, 4 hot dogs
- Fully Cooked, Smoked; arrives frozen
- Labeled as: "Uncured Smoked Sausage"
- Beef and Pork
- Shelf life: seven days in the fridge or up to one year frozen
- Let thaw in the refrigerator. Place in the fridge in the morning for use in the evening
|Qty.||Portion Size||Unit Price|
2 Hot Dogs/Person
Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Water, Sea Salt, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Spices, Potato Starch, Celery Powder, Cherry Powder, Stuffed in Collagen Casing.