Made with our special in-house recipe, Happy Valley Meatballs make for a super low effort, mouthwatering meal. Yes, they're amazing slowly simmered in tomato sauce with some garlic, onion, basil, and heaped on a bowl of pasta, but there's actually a lot of other meals you can create with your meatballs.
- Stovetop: Place in a pan over medium heat with olive oil or your favorite sauce. Heat until warmed to at least 165°, approximately 15 minutes from frozen or 10 minutes from thawed.
- Oven: Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange meatballs on a sheet pan, careful not to over-crowd. Bake until warmed to 165° and lightly browned about 20-25 minutes from frozen or 15-18 minutes from thawed. Rotate pan half-way through baking.
What to do with your meatballs:
- Add them to your favorite pasta sauce for quick and easy spaghetti and meatballs.
- Break them up and spread on top of a pizza.
- Place between two slices of crusty bread with lots of cheese and red sauce.
- Throw on top of a warm and hearty grain bowl.
- Add them to a wrap with your favorite condiment, lettuce, tomato, and onion.
- Check out more ideas here!